The Wild Atlantic Cap in cotton cord fabrics is a modern take on the Skipper Cap with its reduced proportions and decorative band bookended by fabric covered buttons.
It is an ideal travelling companion on the Wild Atlantic Way, or any other driving or sailing route, due to its secure fit and elongated curved peak protecting the face from the elements.
The fine-needle cord with its luxurious, soft-feel and low pile is a timeless fabric well known for its hardwearing properties.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Tailored Fit Mariner Style Cap
· Long, Curved Peak
· Decorative Half-Belt Feature with Fabric Covered Buttons
· Available in 100% English Cotton Cord
· Fully Lined with Viscose
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.