1. Woollen Fabric should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and should not be constantly exposed to direct sunlight.
2. The fabrics used in ‘Hanna Hats’ are pre-shrunk. However, there is potential to further shrink these fabrics if hot washed or tumble dried.
3. Woollen fabric is naturally water repellent and can absorb moisture without any discomfort to the wearer. This is a strong feature of wool.
4. Woollen and linen fabric may be dry cleaned only.
5. Scotch Guard was withdrawn some years ago from all markets as a carcinogen.
6. Woollen Tweed fabric can be dried naturally. Avoid leaving it too close to direct heaters as scorch marks may ensue.