The Slieve League Hat was inspired by the breath-taking sea cliffs on the Donegal Coastline. This feminine style has a round paneled body and tapered brim creating a chic 1920’s silhouette. Its soft construction makes it an ideal travelling companion as it bounces back into shape easily. The crown is topped with a Squatcho (button) and the style is lined with our luxury viscose lining.
Available in a concise selection of Irish and Harris woolen tweeds, the Slieve League is a feminine, statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Soft-Bodied Tailored Fit Bucket Hat Style
· Squatcho (button) on Crown
· Soft, Deep Brim Which Tapers Towards the Centre Back
· 100% Wool
· Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.