The Children’s cap is a miniature version of our Vintage Flat Cap and looks adorable on little heads.
It offers protection from the sun and rain whilst keeping their heads warm. Its medium body fit is comfortable, the soft sweatband blocks the tweed from touching their skin and there is an adjustable strap at the back should they need a tighter fit.
Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish tweeds expertly stitched together using the ancient craft of quilting. Historically, quilted fabric was made from the salvageable parts of old clothing or blankets which were recycled to create a new patchwork fabric.
At Hanna Hats we use the highest quality tweeds to create our patchworks, and often cut patches from irregular shapes which are a by-product of our production, adding additional sustainability credentials to this eco-friendly cloth.
Just like the little head that wears this cap, each one is totally unique!
Please note that as each patchwork cap is unique it will vary from the photograph.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Medium Body Fit
· Stitched Down Peak
· Adjustable Fastening at Back
· Available in 100% Wool Fabrics
· Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (Medium or Large) cap you should order.