The Baseball Cap in Tweed is sartorial take on the classic sports style creating a unique piece ideal for creating a smart-casual look.
Created from six panels of wool tweed, the cap features a long, curved, tweed-covered peak, a Squatcho (button) on the crown, adjustable strap and studs at back, and eyelets for breathability. The cap is lined with viscose lining adding to the sartorial take.
The 6 woolen tweed body panels & peak panels of various colours and weaves in each cap are selected by our team making this a truly unique product.
No two caps are the same so the fabrics will vary from this photograph.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Tailored Baseball Fit
· Elongataed, Curved, Tweed-Covered Peak
· Squatcho (button) on Crown
· Eyelets for Breathability
· 100% Wool
· Fully Lined with Viscose
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.