With its full-bodied fit, the Vintage Cap is designed with tradition and authenticity in mind. A classic Flat Cap style for centuries, this iconic flat cap style is one of our best-selling flat cap styles since its introduction in the 1960’s.
The concealed stud-button, flat peak protects the face from the rain, wind and sun making this cap a perfect accessory for running errands and enjoying leisurely pursuits.
Ideal for cooler seasons, the Vintage Cap in Tweed is an essential accessory staple designed to elevate any look. Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish & Scottish Harris woollen tweeds.
Wool is an ideal, natural fabric for headwear as it is naturally warm, breathable, stain resistant, crease-resistant and above all eco-friendly. Whether looking for a traditional herringbone tweed, or perhaps a famous Salt & Pepper tweed with vibrant, colourful flecks, the extensive Hanna Hats Flat Cap Fabric Collection offers a myriad of choice.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Full-Bodied Style
· Flat peak
· Concealed Stud Fastener on Peak
· 100% Wool
· High Quality Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.