Designed in the 1960s, our skipper cap has donned the heads of many fishermen along the Wild Atlantic Way. This cap is ideal for mariners and would-be mariners, providing protection from the elements in a classic style. Multicoloured tweed patches in a variety of brightly coloured weaves are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting. Each patchwork cap is unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Elevated Body
- Flat Peak
- Variations in Colours and Weaves
- 1.5 in / 3.8 cm Band Surrounds the body
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.