The Baseball Cap in Tweed is sartorial take on the classic sports style creating a unique piece ideal for creating a smart-casual look.
Created from six panels of wool tweed, the cap features a long, curved, tweed-covered peak, a Squatcho (button) on the crown, adjustable strap and studs at back, and eyelets for breathability. The cap is lined with viscose lining adding to the sartorial take.
The fabric collection in the Baseball cap is a curation of contemporary-coloured tweeds from our most popular fabrics. The distinctive Blackwatch fabric is paired with a black woolen peak for a subtle contrast look.
Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish & Scottish Harris woollen tweeds. Wool is an ideal, natural fabric for headwear as it naturally warm, breathable, stain resistant, crease resistant and above all eco-friendly.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Tailored Baseball Fit
· Elongataed, Curved, Tweed-Covered Peak
· Squatcho (button) on Crown
· Eyelets for Breathability
· Available in 100% Wool
· Fully Lined with Viscose
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.