From the runways of notable fashion houses to the heads of famous rappers, the bucket hat has a colourful history far removed from its humble beginnings on the heads of Irish farmers and fishermen in the 1900’s.
Our version of this somewhat controversial style has a narrow silhouette that tapers elegantly in three panels towards the crown and features a deep brim with decorative stitching which shields the face and neck from the elements. Its soft construction means that it can be rolled of folded into a pocket or case and the high-quality, heavy weight tweed ensures that it bounces back into shape when worn making it an ideal travelling companion.
Available in three of our best-selling, timeless Irish tweeds, the Eske Hat fabric collection features heavy-weight tweeds in classic colours peppered with colourful flecks which reflect the vibrancy and diversity of our landscape.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Ideal for Travelling
· Soft-Bodied Tailored Fit Bucket Hat
· Tapered Crown
· Soft, Deep Brim with Decorative Stitching
· 100% Wool
· Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.