Based on the traditional mariner style, the Skipper Cap Tweed is just at home on land as it is on the sea. The spherical body with voluminous crown features a high center band providing a secure fit, and a generous flat peak which shields the face from the sun, rain and the wind.
The Skipper Cap is available in a selection of authentic Irish Tweeds. For a traditional look opt for the deep navy or black cosy wools, or for an Irish twist, opt for a Salt and Pepper tweed with lively colourful flecks.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Full-Bodied Fit Mariner Style Cap
· Generous Flat Peak
· Subtle Top-Stitching Details
· Available in 100% Wool Fabric
· Fully Lined with Viscose
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.