This fitted cap was created in 2015 and is suitable for all genders. Triangular panels of patchwork tweed are sewn together to create a tailored look with detailed stitching making it truly unique. Multicoloured tweed patches in a variety of weaves are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting. Each patchwork cap is unique and will vary from the photograph.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Tailored Body
- Triangular Patchwork Panels
- Variations in Colours and Weaves
- Sewn Down Peak
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
Our manufacturer’s label which is proudly sewn into every handcrafted Hanna Hats product represents the four ancient Irish Provinces of Leinster, Connacht, Ulster and Munster.
The choice of thread colour used to stitch our label has similarities in the weave of our tweeds which represent Ireland’s rugged landscape, steeped in history and heritage. When you buy a Hanna Hat product handmade in County Donegal you have become part of our story and a little piece of Ireland’s history has become part of you.