The Donegal Touring Cap Linen is a streamlined, tailored fit cap ideal for those who prefer a slimmer silhouette. The style sports an integrated, stitched-down curved peak and a deep back for a secure fit.
This style is inspired by the long-ago common sight of men riding their bikes whilst going on social and work errands. Whereas we do not recommend our Donegal Touring cap for cycling these days, it is ideal for keeping the sun from your eyes and keeping your head dry as you go for walks, run errands, and take leisurely drives.
Ideal for warmer days, each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish Linen in a choice of classic neutrals and a summery, pale-blue glen check.
Linen, which is made from the flax plant recognised by its “wee blue blossom”, has a long history in Ireland stretching back to the 1st millennium, and it was one of the main industries during the plantation of Ulster from the 1600’s. There are only a handful of mills producing Irish Linen today, and we are proud to support this ancient industry.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Tailored Fit Style
· Deep Back
· Integrated Curved Peak
· 100% Linen
· Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.