The Connery Cap was inspired by our favourite Mr. Bond (sorry Pierce!) and style icon, Sean Connery. Connery was frequently photographed sporting neat bodied Newsboy caps both in the Scottish Highlands and in cosmopolitan cities, making this a truly versatile style.
This unisex cap is made from eight triangular panels which represent an old-style spinning wheel, and a flat, flexible peak which is made from recycled plastic.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Eight Triangular Panels
- Flat, Flexible Peak with Stud Fastener
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.