This triangular panelled cap provides both function and style, with an adjustable back and eyelets for breathability. This baseball style was created for people who like to add a bit of colour to their wardrobe; the bright colours are sure to make a statement. Small patches of brightly coloured tweed are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting. Each patchwork cap is unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Panelled Body
- Variations in Bright Colours and Weaves
- Eyelets for Breathability
- Button Centre of Crown
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
Our manufacturer’s label which is proudly sewn into every handcrafted Hanna Hats product represents the four ancient Irish Provinces of Leinster, Connacht, Ulster and Munster.
The choice of thread colour used to stitch our label has similarities in the weave of our tweeds which represent Ireland’s rugged landscape, steeped in history and heritage. When you buy a Hanna Hat product handmade in County Donegal you have become part of our story and a little piece of Ireland’s history has become part of you.