Created in the 1970s, this beautifully designed cap is a variation on those worn by newspaper boys and girls in the 1920s and 1930s, and is suitable for all genders. Eight multicoloured tweed panels in a variety of weaves are sewn together to resemble an old spinning wheel. Each patchwork cap is unique and will vary from the photograph.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Full Bodied
- Variations in Colours and Weaves
- Stud Fastener on Peak
- Button Centre of Crown
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.