Our bestselling Vintage Cap Tweed has received an upgrade and now features Ear Flaps for those colder days. Made from luxurious Irish and Harris tweeds, this solid cap is reflective of the colours naturally found in the Donegal countryside.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Stud Fastener on Peak
- Peak Made from Recycled Plastic
- Ear Flaps that Can be Tucked In or Out
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.