This classic hat is sure to make a statement and is suitable for all genders. Multicoloured tweed patches are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting, ensuring that your hat is individual to you. Each brim comes in a variety of weaves and colours selected by our dedicated design team to create a beautifully made, one-of-a-kind patchwork hat. Created in the 1960s, each patchwork hat is unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Structured Body
- Variations in Colours and Weaves of Brim
- Variations in Colours and Weaves of Patchwork
- Oval Crown
- Wide Brim: 1 7/8” / 4.8 cm
- Feather Worn on Left Hand Side
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.