With its full-bodied fit, the Vintage Cap is designed with tradition and authenticity in mind. A classic Flat Cap style for centuries, this iconic flat cap style is one of our best-selling flat cap styles since its introduction in the 1960’s.
The concealed stud-button, flat peak protects the face from the rain, wind and sun making this cap a perfect accessory for running errands and enjoying leisurely pursuits.
Ideal for warmer days, the Vintage Cap in Linen is an essential accessory staple designed to elevate any summer look. Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish Linen in a choice of classic neutrals and a summery, pale-blue glen check.
Linen, which is made from the flax plant recognised by its “wee blue blossom”, has a long history in Ireland stretching back to the 1st millennium, and it was one of the main industries during the plantation of Ulster from the 1600’s. There are only a handful of mills producing Irish Linen today, and we are proud to support this ancient industry.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Full-Bodied Style
· Flat peak
· Concealed Stud Fastener on Peak
· 100% Irish Linen
· High Quality Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.