The Daithí Cap, name after a 4th generation Hanna, is a full-bodied flat cap similar to the classic Vintage Cap but with a longer, curved peak. The extended peak makes it ideal for keeping the sun from the face whilst out walking, on the golf course, racetrack or whilst driving.
Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish & Scottish Harris woollen tweeds. Wool is an ideal, natural fabric for headwear as it naturally warm, breathable, stain resistant, crease resistant and above all eco-friendly.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Full Bodied Style
· Elongated, Curved Peak with Concealed Press Stud
· 100% Wool
· Fully Lined with Viscose
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.