Our patchwork version of this classic hat, designed and created in the 1970s, is sure to make a statement with its array of colour and detail. The unique shape of this hat radiates sophistication and style, with its distinctive double peak and two flaps with a leather tie. Multicoloured tweed patches in a variety of weaves are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting. This ensures that your cap will be unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Structured Body
- Variations in Colours and Weaves
- Double Peak
- Two Flaps with a Leather Tie
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
Our manufacturer’s label which is proudly sewn into every handcrafted Hanna Hats product represents the four ancient Irish Provinces of Leinster, Connacht, Ulster and Munster.
The choice of thread colour used to stitch our label has similarities in the weave of our tweeds which represent Ireland’s rugged landscape, steeped in history and heritage. When you buy a Hanna Hat product handmade in County Donegal you have become part of our story and a little piece of Ireland’s history has become part of you.