Our patchwork version of this classic hat, designed and created in the 1970s, is sure to make a statement with its array of colour and detail. The unique shape of this hat radiates sophistication and style, with its distinctive double peak and two flaps with a leather tie. Multicoloured tweed patches in a variety of weaves are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting. This ensures that your cap will be unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Structured Body
- Variations in Colours and Weaves
- Double Peak
- Two Flaps with a Leather Tie
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.