With its full-bodied fit, the Vintage Cap is designed with tradition and authenticity in mind. A classic Flat Cap style for centuries, this iconic flat cap style is one of our best-selling flat cap styles since its introduction in the 1960’s.
The concealed stud-button, flat peak protects the face from the rain, wind and sun making this cap a perfect accessory for running errands and enjoying leisurely pursuits.
Each piece is crafted using authentic, high-quality Irish tweeds expertly stitched together using the ancient craft of quilting. Historically, quilted fabric was made from the salvageable parts of old clothing or blankets which were recycled to create a new patchwork fabric.
At Hanna Hats we use the highest quality tweeds to create our patchworks, and often cut patches from irregular shapes which are a by-product of our production, adding additional sustainability credentials to this eco-friendly cloth.
Just like the head that wears this cap, each one is totally unique!
Please note that as each patchwork cap is unique it will vary from the photograph.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Full-Bodied Style
· Flat Peak
· Peak Made from Recycled Plastic
· Concealed Stud Fastener on Peak
· 100% Wool
· High Quality Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.