This traditional style was created in the 1960s and is our bestselling hat. It is a stylish accessory that adds character to any outfit and is suitable for all genders. This hat is available in a selection of beautiful solid Irish and Harris tweeds, with colours reflecting our local Donegal landscape.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Structured Body
- Oval Crown
- Wide Brim: 1 7/8” / 4.8 cm
- Feather Worn on Left Hand Side
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
Our manufacturer’s label which is proudly sewn into every handcrafted Hanna Hats product represents the four ancient Irish Provinces of Leinster, Connacht, Ulster and Munster.
The choice of thread colour used to stitch our label has similarities in the weave of our tweeds which represent Ireland’s rugged landscape, steeped in history and heritage. When you buy a Hanna Hat product handmade in County Donegal you have become part of our story and a little piece of Ireland’s history has become part of you.