This classic hat is sure to make a statement and is suitable for all genders. Multicoloured tweed patches are sewn together using the age-old tradition of quilting, ensuring that your hat is individual to you. Each brim comes in a variety of weaves and colours selected by our dedicated design team to create a beautifully made, one-of-a-kind patchwork hat. Created in the 1960s, each patchwork hat is unique and will vary from the photographs.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Structured Body
- Variations in Colours and Weaves of Brim
- Variations in Colours and Weaves of Patchwork
- Oval Crown
- Wide Brim: 1 7/8” / 4.8 cm
- Feather Worn on Left Hand Side
- Suitable for All Genders
- 100% Wool
- Taffeta Lining
- Dry Clean Only
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
Our manufacturer’s label which is proudly sewn into every handcrafted Hanna Hats product represents the four ancient Irish Provinces of Leinster, Connacht, Ulster and Munster.
The choice of thread colour used to stitch our label has similarities in the weave of our tweeds which represent Ireland’s rugged landscape, steeped in history and heritage. When you buy a Hanna Hat product handmade in County Donegal you have become part of our story and a little piece of Ireland’s history has become part of you.