Its neat shape makes it an ideal travelling companion, and the long, curved peak is ideal for protecting the face from the elements.
We love the Erin in our heavy-weight Irish wools full of colour and character, and in our subtle Harris Tweed wools for a sleek look. Wool is an ideal, natural fabric for headwear as it is naturally warm, breathable, stain resistant, crease-resistant and above all eco-friendly. The wool fabric will mould to your head-shape over time, creating a custom fit.
· Handcrafted in Ireland
· Tailored Fit
· Integrated Duckbill Peak
· Subtle Top-Stitching Details
· Available in 100% Wool Fabrics
· Fully Lined with Viscose Lining
· Gentle Dry Clean
· Suitable for all Genders
- Please measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).
- Note the measurement in centimetres or inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) hat or cap you should order.
1. Products should be stored in cool, dry, airy conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wool products are naturally water repellent.
3. Products should be dried naturally and not placed directly onto heaters as scorch marks may ensue.
4. Products should not be machine washed or tumble dried.
5. Products should not be treated with substances (e.g.) starch, soaps, sprays.
6. Products should be dry cleaned only using a delicate cycle with less moisture.